Trusts & foundations
We’ve developed longstanding relationships with charitable trusts and foundations, and we’re deeply grateful for the support we receive. Every donation or gift helps us remain operational, delivering advanced life-saving care to those who need it most.
Trusts & Foundations
We are tremendously grateful for the support we receive from charitable trusts and foundations. Each one plays a pivotal role in helping us provide a life-saving Helicopter Emergency Medical Service (HEMS) to people across our region via air ambulances and rapid response vehicles (RRVs), providing advanced clinical care that is normally only found in the hospital emergency department.
How you can help us
The support of trusts and foundations has helped us launch much-needed projects and programmes, including funding for:
- A state-of-the-art Simulation Training Suite at our North Weald airbase;
- Blood on Board – ensuring that blood products are available on every mission and for every patient in need of this vital intervention;
- Miniaturised mobile hand-held ultrasound scanners – an invaluable pre-hospital emergency tool in helping to detect life-threatening trauma and medical conditions.
Core funding from trusts and foundations helps us keep our air ambulances and RRVs operational and enables us to purchase essential medical equipment and supplies – ultimately helping our critical care teams deliver advanced life-saving care to those who need it most.
Unrestricted donations are vital as they enable us to use funds to help meet our aims and objectives and to direct funding to where it is needed.
It costs in excess of £750,000 every month to remain operational and to cover all charitable costs, that’s around £9 million a year. Every gift can positively impact our work from funding vital medical equipment and developing and improving advanced clinical treatments to enhancing our support services for patients and bereaved families.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you would like to donate or discuss areas of our work that have synergy with your goals and values.
What you can expect from EHAAT
Your support of EHAAT will help save lives. In return we offer:
- Reports on how your support is making a difference;
- The chance to visit the project you’re funding;
- The opportunity to develop a close partnership to ensure your donation makes a lasting difference
If you would like to support EHAAT through your charitable trust or foundation now and into the future we would be delighted to hear from you. Please contact Aderyn Gillett on 0345 2417 690 or email firstname.lastname@example.org