Fundraising resources and ideas
We have plenty of resources and inspiration to help you get started on your fundraising journey and raise vital funds to keep your local life-saving charity operational.
Fundraising Ideas & Challenges
Thanks to people like you, Essex & Herts Air Ambulance (EHAAT) remains operational, saving lives across Essex, Hertfordshire and surrounding areas. Whether you’re looking to raise money from a hobby, take on an adrenaline-fuelled challenge or step out of your comfort zone to support your local life-saving charity, you can raise vital funds, inspire others and be part of a bigger community that’s making a real difference across both counties.
LOOKING FOR SOME FUNDRAISING INSPIRATION?
There are plenty of exciting and unique fundraising ideas you can do to EHAAT continue delivering a first-class pre-hospital emergency medical service.
- Take on a skydive for the ultimate adrenaline boost
- Become a virtual fundraiser by hosting an online auction, game night or karaoke
- Host your own coffee morning, bake sale or afternoon tea
- Sell your artistic creations, such as jewellery, paintings, photography or crafts!
- Go the distance with a sponsored walk or run
- Tackle a triathlon to really test yourself and meet likeminded people
- Organise a pub quiz and bring people together for a fun, memorable and competitive night
- Organise an auction or raffle with donated prizes from local businesses
- Create a virtual reality gaming tournament
- Rise to the challenge with a classic car run
- Test your endurance with an exhilarating mud run
How can you get started?
1. Request your free fundraising pack
The more support you have, the more successful your fundraising will be, and we are here to make it as easy as possible for you. The pack is full of fundraising ideas and gives you access to key materials like poster templates and sponsorship forms.
2. Make a plan
Once you’ve picked an activity or challenge and set your target, it’s time to set the date and location. Whether your goal is to raise money by skydiving, trekking or hosting an auction, it’s important to seek permission if necessary and book any venues or equipment in advance.
3. Shout About it
Whether you’ve created your fundraising page on Facebook, JustGiving or GoFundMe, be sure to share your story and shout out your challenge. Share the link across all your socials and reach out to family, friends, and local businesses.
You can request your free fundraising pack by contacting our Fundraising Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0345 2417 690, or by completing the form below.
Request a bucket collection
Can you hold a collection tin in your organisation and support your local life-saving charity? Perhaps you are hosting an event in aid of the Charity? Get in touch with our Fundraising Team today on email@example.com or 0345 2417 690 and have a tin sent your way!
Create your own online giving page for friends and family to directly donate to, or download your own sponsorship form! If you need help setting up your page, our Fundraising Team are on hand to help – just call 0345 2417 690 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resource Order Forms
We will supply you with various materials to help promote your event and use on the day. Please download the form below and return it as instructed.