Get your dancing shoes on for Strictly Air Ambulance!
Essex & Herts Air Ambulance’s annual dance-off, held at Colchester’s Charter Hall, will return on Saturday 24th March 2018, and tickets are on sale now! If you’re looking for the perfect stocking filler, look no further…
The Charity is thrilled to announce their celebrity dancers from the BBC Show for this year’s event: Gorka ‘The Corker’ Márquez and Dianne Buswell, who was partnered with Richard Coles in this year’s series. Heart Radio’s Su Harrison will be reprising her hosting duties for the evening.
For the first time members of the public can be part of a VIP group meet and greet package for just £45 – there are a limited number of spaces, so these tickets will sell fast! Could you be rubbing shoulders with the Strictly stars before the show? General admission for the night is £20, with concessions priced at £17.50.
The Charity has six amateur dancers taking part this year, all paired with local professionals. They are:
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance Critical Care Paramedic, Chris Keeliher, is partnered with Dazzle Dance Centre’s Zoe Jeffery.
- Siobhan Keens, daughter-in-law of Essex & Herts Air Ambulance’s late founder, Brian Shipley, could be in for a win with Sam Jeffrey of Dazzle Dance Centre, who has been our reigning Strictly champion for the past two years!
- Ben Scarsbrook, award-winning filmmaker from Blatella Films, will dance with Emma Roseanne Burrell of Starlight Dancing.
- City slicker Richard Haines takes on the challenge with professional Jennifer Mistri.
- The glamourous Jeanette, owner of The Dress Company in Southend, will be quickening her step with John West of Simply the West Dance School.
- Award-winning hairdresser Daryl of Colchester’s Alter Ego Hair Design hopes she can be a cut above the rest with Starlight Dancing’s Chris Burrell.
Essex & Herts Air Ambulance Events Manager, Jen Wall, said: “We’re so thrilled to see the glitz and glamour of Strictly Air Ambulance return for another year! Last year felt particularly special with Sam holding onto the trophy for the second year running, and of course for an Air Ambulance win with our Critical Care Paramedic, Gaynor! Strictly is always a night full of fun and flair, and I’m incredibly excited to see our contestants showing the audience how it’s done under the bright lights of Charter Hall.
Tickets always sell fast, so I would recommend stocking up before Christmas – they always make great gifts for the Strictly fans in your life!”
Book your ticket now and find out who wins the revered glitterball trophy by visiting www.colchester-events.co.uk or calling Charter Hall on 01206 573948.