Do you want to be part of an innovative, passionate and dedicated team? Join us in our mission to save lives at Essex & Herts Air Ambulance. Browse our available jobs and apply for your new role today.
Head of Fundraising
Responsible for developing and implementing a fundraising strategy to increase and diversify revenue streams across both Essex and Hertfordshire. Working with people at all levels to inspire staff, volunteers, corporates and the general public.
- Work with the Fundraising & Marketing Director to develop an effective fundraising strategy and new revenue streams.
- Work closely with the Fundraising Manager’s to develop key fundraising initiatives in Essex and Hertfordshire.
- Work closely with the Volunteer & Events Lead to ensure EHAAT events are delivered on budget.
- Work closely with the Volunteer & Events Lead to ensure that the volunteer strategy is delivered.
- Ensure oversea challenges revenue and attendee targets are met.
- Support the Fundraising Managers to research destinations and plan budget.
- Attend challenges if required. Work with the Fundraising Managers to produce evaluation report for the Marketing & Fundraising Director.
- Build relationships with larger corporates to secure partnerships and sponsorships in both counties.
- Work closely with the Trust & Special Projects officer to deliver agreed grants & sponsorship targets.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- An understanding of the role of the Fundraising Regulator
- A highly motivated, income focused individual
- Have a “can-do” attitude, who is flexible and trustworthy
- Excellent professional telephone, oral, written, and IT communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
- A confident public speaker who is able to communicate with a wide variety of audiences
- Highly organised and efficient in managing workload
- The ability to build strong long lasting relationships.
- The ability to inspire and motivate others to support the Charity
- To have a full driving license and have access to a vehicle
To find out more information please click on the role description link below:
Head of Fundraising
Please apply with your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Charity Canvassers (External Vacancy, RFD Promotions)
Charity Canvassers work for RFD Promotions on behalf of Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to promote the Flight for Life Lottery across Essex and Hertfordshire.
You will be working with a small team of enthusiastic professionals to engage with the public in residential areas and stores, inspiring them to sign up for a long-term, regular direct debit donations to our charity.
The Flight for Life Lottery is a major source of income for the charity, and has raised more than £16 million for the Essex & Herts Air Ambulance since 1998.
If you have the passion and drive to represent our charity, and have good people skills or a background in sales, this is the role for you.
How to apply
Contact Craig at RFD Promotions on 07949 255672 for more information.