Do you want to be part of an innovative, passionate and dedicated team? Join us in our mission to save lives at Essex & Herts Air Ambulance.
Working closely with the Volunteer & Event Lead to delivering the Volunteer Strategy for the Trust.
- Based at: Earls Colne, Essex
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: Competetive
- Start Date: May 2018
- A highly motivated, income focused individual
- Have a “can-do” attitude, who is flexible and trustworthy
- Excellent professional telephone, oral, written, and IT communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
- A confident public speaker who is able to communicate with a wide variety of audiences
- Highly organised and efficient in managing workload
- The ability to build strong long lasting relationships
- The ability to inspire and motivate others to support the Charity
- To have a full driving license and have access to a vehicle
- Good knowledge of Essex & Hertfordshire
- Previous experience in a similar role and working with volunteers
- An understanding of the role of the Fundraising Regulator
- The post holder will be working out all both the Charity’s offices
- Working evenings and weekends is a requirement of this post
More information »
How to apply
Apply with CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Charity Canvassers (External Vacancy, RFD Promotions)
Charity Canvassers work for RFD Promotions on behalf of Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to promote the Flight for Life Lottery across Essex and Hertfordshire.
You will be working with a small team of enthusiastic professionals to engage with the public in residential areas and stores, inspiring them to sign up for a long-term, regular direct debit donations to our charity.
The Flight for Life Lottery is a major source of income for the charity, and has raised more than £16 million for the Essex & Herts Air Ambulance since 1998.
If you have the passion and drive to represent our charity, and have good people skills or a background in sales, this is the role for you.
How to apply
Contact Craig at RFD Promotions on 07949 255672 for more information.