Do you want to be part of an innovative, passionate and dedicated team? Join us in our mission to save lives at Essex & Herts Air Ambulance.
Charity Canvassers (External Vacancy, RFD Promotions)
Charity Canvassers work for RFD Promotions on behalf of Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to promote the Flight for Life Lottery across Essex and Hertfordshire.
You will be working with a small team of enthusiastic professionals to engage with the public in residential areas and stores, inspiring them to sign up for a long-term, regular direct debit donations to our charity.
The Flight for Life Lottery is a major source of income for the charity, and has raised more than £16 million for the Essex & Herts Air Ambulance since 1998.
If you have the passion and drive to represent our charity, and have good people skills or a background in sales, this is the role for you.
How to apply
Contact Craig at RFD Promotions on 07949 255672 for more information.
We are looking for a Volunteer Administrator in Hertfordshire to ensure that we utilise the Charities Volunteers effectively to support both financial and nonfinancial objectives.
Key Volunteer Activities:
- Work closely with the Fundraising Manager to ensure suitable requests for volunteer attendance are fulfilled
- Work closely with the Fundraising Manager to identify where volunteer input is required and provide volunteer support for key initiatives, events and campaigns throughout the year
- Maintain regular communications with the volunteers to ensure events and activities are covered by the Charities Volunteers
- Process volunteer applications
- Attend recruitment events
- A highly motivated, income focused individual
- Have a “can-do” attitude
- Flexible and trustworthy
- Excellent telephone, oral, written, and IT communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
- A confident public speaker who is able to communicate with a wide variety of audiences
- Highly organised and efficient in managing workload
- The ability to build strong long lasting relationships.
- The ability to inspire and motivate others to support the Charity
To find out more information please click on the role description link below:
Role Description – Herts Volunteer Administrator
Please apply with your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org